NC Computer Mama

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's My Birthday and it Sucks

I always love my birthday. It's a day all about me. What's not to love?

Today is my birthday and at 8:00 I can already declare that this birthday sucks. Here are my reasons why....

  1. I'm tired. I have gotten a total of 8 hours of sleep in 2 nights. I've been up since 4 this morning
  2. I'm sick. I've been coughing up a storm and my nose is icky
  3. Ryan's sick. He has been the reason that I haven't slept. He's coughing louder than I am
  4. I'm at work. This is typical for my birthday but when you are sick it's even worse.
  5. I don't think I have any presents waiting for me (Ryan's been too sick to get anything and frankly he shouldn't because I didn't get him anything for his birthday...what goes around comes around)
  6. I have to cook tonight. Our counter tops are being replaced this week and we have to go out to eat on Wednesday and Thursday and we can't afford to eat out 3 nights in a row
  7. I'm sick. I know I already mentioned it but I am and I hate it
So there's my list for the day. I guess that's a positive about my day...I got to make a list...and you all know how much I love lists.

Happy Stinky Birthday to me!