NC Computer Mama

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Catch Up

I have really been slack lately about my blog. It just seems like there is always something that keeps me from writing. I have posted a few videos but I haven't really put very much effort into my blog lately. Here are just a few of my excuses:

Christmas
My Christmas Party
My parents' visit
Being sick
Ainsley being sick
Lack of sleep

I guess I could go on but why? Everyone is busy. My goal is to post at least 3 times a week.

I was talking with my friend Leah yesterday (who also just had a baby in November) and I told her that I haven't filled out one section of my baby book. She assured me that I have done a good job with my blog and that I will be able to look back at it to see the milestones. That theory only works if you actually update it.

So the milestones that we have hit lately are this:

Sitting up unsupported - Started the week of Christmas
Eating solid foods - Started on 1/9/09
Vocalizing much more, especially the "D" sounds - "Dada" is just around the corner as her first word (she says it now but makes no connection to Ryan) - Early January 2009

Thanks for letting me chronicle my life and Ainsley's life here. Look forward to seeing more of me in 2009!